It was just after midday, the wind was blowing of the desert and with it came the sounds of a local Norteño band playing in one of the cantinas up in town. It was hot, real hot and my mouth was full of sand and salt from the Pacific Ocean, I had been waiting for my compadre and it felt like I had been waiting for a long time. I had thought about drinking all day.
Top Rated Bar
- Tomas Estes talks about Tequila Ocho - part 2 Tue Feb 26, 2013
- The Spirit of the Spirit, Tales of the Cocktail 2012 Part 4 Thu Aug 9, 2012
- The Alibi Interviews - Ben Tua - Tales of the Cocktail 2014 Wed Oct 22, 2014
- Julio Bermejo talks about how he discovered Tequila part 2 Sat Aug 11, 2012
- Margarita Rissoto Mon Mar 2, 2009