It was just after midday, the wind was blowing of the desert and with it came the sounds of a local Norteño band playing in one of the cantinas up in town. It was hot, real hot and my mouth was full of sand and salt from the Pacific Ocean, I had been waiting for my compadre and it felt like I had been waiting for a long time. I had thought about drinking all day.
Top Rated Bar
- The Alibi Interviews - Max Greco, Vasco - Tales of the Cocktail 2014 Wed Oct 22, 2014
- Juio making a Tommy's Margarita Wed Apr 8, 2009
- The Spirit of the Spirit, Tales of the Cocktail 2012 Part 2 Sat Aug 11, 2012
- What is the CNIT and the CRT Tue Dec 3, 2013
- Before Man, the Plant - Part 4 Chapter 2, Dr Ivan Saldaña Fri Sep 23, 2011